About Us

robert h gaughen retired




HISTORY 


Gaughen, Gaughen, Lane & Hernando opened in 1947 in the home office of Robert H. Gaughen, Sr. Early clients of Attorney Gaughen relied upon his knowledge, insight and tenacity to assist with their legal needs. After several moves the office settled in its' permanent location at 528 Broad Street in 1977. Today the firm has grown to five attorneys.

Share by: